Wednesday, September 22, 2010
One of the things that inspires us at 100 Mile Finds is the level and depth of local talent. Las Valentias is a local designer of women's clothing that we would love to wear.
"Employing a consistent look that echoes a modern lifestyle, we believe in casual beauty and tranquil elegance. Clothing that isn’t separated into formal or casual, but clothing that is built to endure and be beautiful".
Las Valentias has an amazing philosophy of creating pieces that go from season to season, celebrating fashion through the ages with a modern touch. They play with mixing fabrics giving their pieces a tranquil elegance that will last a lifetime.
Their 'Billie' dress (pictured) is charming, and comfortable. Perfect for work and play. AND the line is now on sale at 50% off. This is the perfect time to take advantage of beautiful, local and reasonably priced.
Posted by Susan Wild at Wednesday, September 22, 2010
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (140)
- The Clothing Show part 2 - Chiyopia
- The Clothing Show - Las Valentias
- The Clothing Show
- Ruby Diego Sculptural Adornments
- Upset Games at 100 mile finds
- Las Valentias at 100 mile finds
- Alli's Originals
- VENDOR CALL - St.Pius Christmas Bazaar
- The Junction Arts Fest
- Adornments jewellery design & production
- The Handwork Studio at 100 mile finds
- Crumb Designs
- Morris B
- Curious Oddities
- What a great local day!
- Steven Crainford Photography
- ▼ September (16)