Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Alli's Originals has joined the site! Yeah! I LOVE her stuff! She is from Thornhill and she creates hand stamped sterling silver jewelry. Each piece is customized with names, dates, words, phrases or symbols.
There are bangles with charms, on the right are what she calls 'Janes Charm Necklace'
Check out the adorable dog tag for the dog that has everything!
She also offers some t-shirts with great sayings like
"be the change you want to see in the world' - Ghandi
Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly!
'Don't Compromise Yourself. You're all you've got - Janis Joplin
My eleven year old daughter keeps talking about good reasons she should be getting an Alli's Original! At least she's not talking about a cell phone!
Have a great, rainy day! Let me know when you see your first crocus!
Posted by 100 mile finds at Tuesday, March 23, 2010
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (140)
- Susan and I went to the Huttonville Antique and Cr...
- 100 mile newsletter updates!
- 54th AnnualHUTTONVILLE CRAFT & ANTIQUE SHOWSaturda...
- Shopping in the Junction!
- Some great new vendors at 100 mile finds!
- Food Inc.
- Check out our shows and sales page!
- My local adventures!
- Congratulations to KC's hats!
- Coy Clothes at 100 mile finds
- Sprockets film festival is coming to town!
- Tree tapping update and Enfleurage Organics
- Tree tapping tutorial
- Not far from the tree
- Thank you, Canada!
- me to we style - another great local find!
- Jinja Ninja custom cookies joins 100milefinds.com
- ▼ March (17)