Sunday, March 14, 2010
David Dunkley of KC's Hats has been chosen as a winner of the 2009 Hatty Award!
This award represents " the leading international honor for the top headwear industry stars that have created the greatest impact and reached the highest acheivements in the previous year." Not too shabby!!!
Denise Keller, Publisher of Hat Life explains "The Hatty Awards have served to intensify the spotlight on the headwear industry in a manner that not only honors individual contributions, but draws international attention to the exciting developments occurring in this extremely dynamic fashion segment,"
These awards were given out to 30 headwear designers and business from all over the world. David was one of three Canadians recognized.
If you are into hats go to www.hatlife.com, they have an Annual Hat Life Book. It's 380 pages of headware articles, resources and photos from every that is headwear!
Don't forget to reset your clocks! We have sprung forward!
1 day of March break officially behind us, 8 to go!
Posted by 100 mile finds at Sunday, March 14, 2010
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (140)
- Susan and I went to the Huttonville Antique and Cr...
- 100 mile newsletter updates!
- 54th AnnualHUTTONVILLE CRAFT & ANTIQUE SHOWSaturda...
- Shopping in the Junction!
- Some great new vendors at 100 mile finds!
- Food Inc.
- Check out our shows and sales page!
- My local adventures!
- Congratulations to KC's hats!
- Coy Clothes at 100 mile finds
- Sprockets film festival is coming to town!
- Tree tapping update and Enfleurage Organics
- Tree tapping tutorial
- Not far from the tree
- Thank you, Canada!
- me to we style - another great local find!
- Jinja Ninja custom cookies joins 100milefinds.com
- ▼ March (17)