Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Voteza joined 100 Mile Finds this month and we are thrilled to introduce them to you.
Voteza is a unique Canadian online based store that specializes in one of a kind, eco-friendly products that have been created by hand (with love) for your pets and your home!
Their mission is to provide products that do not harm the environment but also meet high standards of quality, durability and safety as well as being a unique and one of a kind design. All of Voteza's products are made from either organic cotton or recycled materials. And all of your pets are unique, so contact Voteza for specially made custom products.Their website is really cool too! Not only does Marijke sell her own stuff on the site but she will often features other artisans work, cool March Break camps for animal lovin' kids, and a whole bunch of other stuff. If you're an animal lover, check it out!
Posted by 100 mile finds at Tuesday, February 15, 2011
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (97)
- Trash or Treasure
- Family Fitness and Fun for March Break and Beyond!...
- Tips and Trick for surviving March Break!
- Christine Marie Ford - Fibre Art, Jewellery and Jo...
- give away teaser #4: The Summer Before the Storm b...
- another 100 mile finds give away teaser...
- another give away teaser
- Give away teaser - see what's inside
- Talisman Fibre Arts Studio Incorporated
- Insight Health
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2010 (140)