The best resource for great local shopping!

There is amazing stuff close by – local artisans and independently owned retailers, cool things to do and eat, and great charities to support. It’s good for the economy, the environment and the soul. www.100milefinds.com

Monday, November 23, 2009

Know a 'New Moon' fan? We've gotta a gift for them!

I saw 'New Moon' this weekend! Loved it! I gotta say I don't how you can choose between Jacob or Edward! Do we really have to? I think not!
I would highly recommend it. Great date movie, too! Lots of action for the guys... What a love story!
I don't know if you've heard that a certain holiday is coming up? It involves gift giving, can't remember what it's called, anyways... If you have a New Moon fan on your list check this out!
Our friends, Jenn & Katie, at Beading Hearts are huge Twilight fans and have created some great new pendents. My guess is that these aren't going to last long... I don't think they've had a chance to post these on their own site or ours yet so you may have to contact them directly to find out how to get them.





Have a great day!
Shirl

No comments:

Post a Comment