Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Here is an amazing event that is close to both Susan's and my hearts.
One of the woman featured in the short film 'About Her' is our friend and neighbour Karyn Stowe. I dare not say she is brave because she hates that, but I think you can read between the lines. Rethink Breast Cancer is an amazing organization located in the Toronto area who initiated the event.
If you have a chance this weekend it promises to be an inspiring oppurtunity to have a blast with some friends, Rethink really knows how to throw a party, and support a really worthwhile charity.
Have a great day!
Posted by 100 mile finds at Wednesday, November 18, 2009
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (140)
- ► 2010 (140)
- The Sharing Place
- Joanne Kates, what a woman!
- Know a 'New Moon' fan? We've gotta a gift for them...
- Montforte Dairy
- Breast Fest!
- Man, oh man! Is it ever craft show season!! This S...
- Toronto Craft Alert & Craft off the Lot show & Und...
- Children's Trunk Show In The Distillery
- 100milefinds.com a new Toronto Shopping website
- ▼ November (9)