The best resource for great local shopping!

There is amazing stuff close by – local artisans and independently owned retailers, cool things to do and eat, and great charities to support. It’s good for the economy, the environment and the soul. www.100milefinds.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Simply Sustainable

Leah of Simply Sustainable is a woman of many talents. According to Leah, "I was first exposed to the Artisans in Central America when I spent time there in 2006. Observing what two hands are capable of eventually led to picking up some pliers and wire. I held my breath – twisted, turned, tightened and there it was – my first pendant. I have been learning and practicing new techniques ever since". Leah's unique macrame accessories featuring Guatemalan Jade and Amber from Mexico, are hand made and gorgeous.

Leah's photography was inspired by her travels and reflects her love of the natural world.
Welcome to 100 Mile Finds!

1 comment:

  1. Leah, you are an exceptional person. Your unique, fashion forward, handmade jewelry creations are not only visually stunning, they are full of life. Thank you for putting such devotion into creating beautiful, one-of-a-kind pieces. I have several of your necklaces and earrings. Whenever I wear your jewelry, I feel empowered.

    Best of luck this holiday season! You will no doubt make many people feel special when receiving one of your exquisite creations.

    Sarah Conidi

    ReplyDelete