The best resource for great local shopping!

There is amazing stuff close by – local artisans and independently owned retailers, cool things to do and eat, and great charities to support. It’s good for the economy, the environment and the soul. www.100milefinds.com

Friday, December 16, 2011

Beaulance Natural Skin Care

Margaret Mackintosh is the founder and sole proprietor of Beaulance Natural Skin Care. In 2000, Margaret decided to start off the new millenium with a new business in Natural and Organic skin care featuring wildcrafted herbs, oils and botanicals.
According to Margaret, "It really started with an article about pure essential oils that I happened to read in a health journal. I had a strong instinctive feeling that I should pursue a study of them and so I did. One course led to another and from there, I established my own line of really clean, chemical-free products to address the concerns and interests of so many people (myself included) with sensitive skin, but also those who choose to be pro-active in protecting the environment as well as their own health."

Products available on-line include unscented Hand and Body lotion, Belleza organic body butter, natural sunscreen and a range of facial oils.
Start the new year with a natural skin care regimen, and Welcome to 100 Mile Finds Beaulance Natural Skin Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment