The best resource for great local shopping!

There is amazing stuff close by – local artisans and independently owned retailers, cool things to do and eat, and great charities to support. It’s good for the economy, the environment and the soul. www.100milefinds.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I.M. Wyred

New 100 Mile Finds vendor I. M. Wyred was "created with the modern woman in mind. Silver and copper wire are used to create elegant and functional pieces of jewellery. My main line of jewellery is hand-knit with silver and copper wire. Each piece of jewellery is individually handcrafted by myself and uniquely designed out of silver and copper wire, shapes, semi precious stones and pearls. I started knitting when I was seven and I have loved it ever since. When I discovered that you can knit with wire, well I have been hooked. I absolutely love creating jewellery."
These single bangle bracelets were so much fun to create. You can mix and match colours or wear them SOLO. They definitely brighten up any outfit. And the knitted silver bracelet cuff is "Contemporary, Simple and Elegant". I can just imagine this cuff worn with an LBD - gorgeous. Welcome to 100 Mile Finds, I.M.Wyred!

No comments:

Post a Comment