The best resource for great local shopping!

There is amazing stuff close by – local artisans and independently owned retailers, cool things to do and eat, and great charities to support. It’s good for the economy, the environment and the soul. www.100milefinds.com

Monday, September 17, 2012

CocoBags at 100 mile finds

CocoBags isn't just ALL KINDS OF BAGS, it's jewellery too! and there really is a Coco! She travels the world collecting beautiful fabrics and exotic beads and then transforms them into fabulous bags and OOAK pieces of jewellery. "My interest in fabrics goes a long ways back to when I was a little girl, I accompanied my mother to fabric stores in the little time we lived in. I was bewitched by the factory fresh smell of the fabrics and the endless variety of patterns and prints. Then, everything was handmade by the local tailor and nothing was available ready made."

There are messenger bags for him and her, clutches, purses and make-up bags for the ladies and toiletry bags for the guys. If that isn't enough Coco hand crafts leather tassel ear rings and has an amazing collection of necklaces crafted from gorgeous beads discovered in exotic lands. "I now work mostly with hand block printed fabrics, wools, cottons and some leather. I don't work with patterns, but free cut all my bags. Since I buy only a small amount of each fabric, my bags are mostly OOAK. My designs are simple, with clean lines and a contemporary look"
CocoBags is a home based business in Mississauga and it is smoke free and pet free too. Not only does Coco love to create OOAK pieces from her worldly finds,she also does custom work. She even does large orders if your looking for something for your brides maids or groomsmen.
Drop by CocoBags 100 mile finds store and check out all the amazing pieces she has to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment