The best resource for great local shopping!

There is amazing stuff close by – local artisans and independently owned retailers, cool things to do and eat, and great charities to support. It’s good for the economy, the environment and the soul. www.100milefinds.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jaqui Michells Studio

Jaqui Michells recently joined 100 Mile Finds - Welcome!  She is a jeweller who works in gold and silver. Her yoga inspired pieces would be a perfect gift for the yoga enthusiast.  One of my favourites is this lotus flower sterling silver pendant.  Jaqui promises a ring and a bracelet to match that will be available soon.
Jaqui is also a painter, working in oil, acrylic, encaustic (which I love) and India ink. There must never be a dull moment!  Besides being one of our fabulous 100 Mile Finds vendors, Jaqui Michells Studio can also be found at the Art Market located at 1114 Queen St. East in Leslieville, Toronto.  We are so pleased to have Jaqui join us - we will enjoy watching for new work as it is posted.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for including me in your blog! Yes, I have in fact finished Both the bracelet and the ring, just last night as a matter of fact. I have uploaded them onto the site as well. I wont be at the Arts market this weekend, as I'll be away on business, but my stall is there, and there are plenty of people who can help you when you get there.

    ReplyDelete