Friday, August 19, 2011
Christine Marie Ford has been a vendor on 100 Mile Finds for quite a while and we just wanted to give her a nod in this space to remind you of her talent. I met Christine this past week when we rendezvoused so I could pick up some of her pieces for the Evergreen market where we will showcase her work, Aug 20 and 27.
It amazes me how varied Christine's pieces are - her products range from fabric vessels to jewellery and leather work. Featured here are her "Words Apart" wallhanging and her leather travel journal. Christine is committed to her career as an artist. Recently Christine has experienced an ordeal after a bike accident where getting treatment and recovery were very difficult. We are so pleased to see her healing and getting back to the studio - Hang in there Christine!
Posted by 100MileFinds at Friday, August 19, 2011
- ► 2012 (97)
- Belong Cafe@Evergreen Brick works is now open!
- Sun Creations
- Junckshop et al at the Brickworks
- Niagara on the lake -part 3 - dinner at Treadwell'...
- Blushing Pixie
- Christine Marie Ford - Fiber Artist
- Susan & Shirley's excellent adventure - part 3
- Steven Crainford Photography
- Skarce Hand Made Designer Jewelry
- Niagara on the Lake - part 2
- Buy Some Love
- Diana Nazareth Photography
- Some of the lessons I learned in Niagara on the La...
- Play Me Mama Crafts
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2010 (140)