The best resource for great local shopping!

There is amazing stuff close by – local artisans and independently owned retailers, cool things to do and eat, and great charities to support. It’s good for the economy, the environment and the soul. www.100milefinds.com

Monday, December 24, 2012

worldPRODUCTS


I am lucky enough to be charged with testing worldPRODUCTS and letting you know what I think. Borden Communications gave me a worldPRODUCTS trio which includes a bottle of worldCLEAN, worldPROTECT and worldBELEIVE. I also got to choose my own worldBLEND, I choose worldBLEND 5 worldYUM, their newest blend AND I received a jar of worldREPAIR.

Myself, my 12 year old and 14 year old daughters all suffer from sensitive skin. It shows up for each of us in different ways though. For me my scalp is really sensitive, I spend a fortune buying different shampoos and hair care products always looking for something that works but doesn't cause me to break out in hives. This year my 12 year old started to really break out on her forhead, we finally realized that she was allergic to the shampoo she was using. My 14 year old had perfect skin right up until the time she started using cleansers! Eventually we realized that she also had sensitivities to skin care products. I also get really dry skin on my legs and back and it drives me crazy.
I've found some international brands that work pretty well, but you know me, I'm always on the look out for a local brand that can take care of my needs. If you've got issues like ours you will know how unbelievably expensive it can be. I can't tell you how many barely used shampoos, conditioners, styling products and skin care products we have at our house.You can imagine how excited I was when Megan from Borden Communications asked me if I wanted to try out the worldPRODUCTS!

OUR GOAL WITH EVERY CHOICE WE OFFER IS TWOFOLD; TO CHERISH AND ENHANCE THE BODY AND THE SPIRIT, TO PROTECT AND SUSTAIN OUR SOCIETY AND OUR PLANET.
BRIAN PHILLIPS

It really has been worldPRODUCTS to the rescue. First I must say I LOVE the worldYUM scent. I'm one of those people that has to have a shower in the morning to wake up and the worldYUM scent really gets me going! One of the coolest things about the worldPRODUCTS is there isn't separate hair and body products, it's all in one. I've been using the products for several days now and my hair feels great, it styles well. My skin is definitely more hydrated and I can tell you my husband must be thrilled that I'm not begging him to scratch my back in that hard to reach spot! I'm also one of those people that loves to have a bath in the evening. I use the worldPROTECT in the bath and my skin is so much less itchy. I can leave it in my hair as a conditioner and it activates my curls AND I can use it as a make-up remover. I can feel my bathroom getting bigger as I type!
The worldBELIEVE is amazing for chapped lips, hang nails and I've been using it on the 12 year old's forehead and even when I poke her in the eye trying to apply it, it's really helping soothe the agitated skin. I just noticed on the website that it also can be used for your hair to remove static and frizz and add shine! It's in a tiny little jar that could fit into the smallest of purses.Last but not least I want to mention how green these products are. I save this for the end because as far as I'm concerned even though I am always on the lookout for eco-friendly products I don't really care how green a product is unless it is doing the job I bought it for. Having a product have multi-functions not only makes travelling easier it cuts down on packaging and is therefor better for the environment. All the worldPRODUCTS packaging is 100% recyclable. Buying something locally made is better for the environment too. After putting together a blog last week about what ingredients to avoid in everything from cosmetics to seafood, I really believe that to ensure our long term health we have to use products like worldPRODUCTS and I think it's especially important to introduce these products to young woman who are just starting to create a beauty regime for themselves.worldPRODUCTS gets two thumbs up from me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment