The best resource for great local shopping!

There is amazing stuff close by – local artisans and independently owned retailers, cool things to do and eat, and great charities to support. It’s good for the economy, the environment and the soul. www.100milefinds.com

Monday, December 31, 2012

Heading into 2013

Susan and I wish you all the best in 2013! I'm sure some of you have new years resolutions, as do I. I always resolve to get into better shape, eat healthier and of course shop as local as possible!
This year is a bit different for me, I turn 50 in August and I feel like I have a, not so long list, of things I should have done, that if I don't get done now, who knows if it'll ever happen! I'm not thinking about getting to Australia or anything like that, it's little things. I always thought I would be a knitter, I'm not! I finally learned how to knit a few years ago, but I certainly haven't mastered the craft. I always thought I would be a card player too. I know euchre, hearts, and cheat, does that make me a card player? I never learned to surf either! Hmmm... Who knows what 2013 holds for each us. I do know that the now time to take your life by the tail and swing it!
Happy 2013, be safe!
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment