The best resource for great local shopping!

There is amazing stuff close by – local artisans and independently owned retailers, cool things to do and eat, and great charities to support. It’s good for the economy, the environment and the soul. www.100milefinds.com

Friday, August 12, 2011

Skarce Hand Made Designer Jewelry

Rob Skarce of Skarce Hand Made Designer Jewelry has been with 100 Mile Finds since our earliest days (est. December 2009). Ok, so maybe those days are not so early - I think I remember what I had for lunch then. However, this is a nod of appreciation to our faithful vendors - they are the 'Finds' we seek.
Rob's foray into jewelry making was a natural, "Way back when, I started my career working with metals(welding, fabricating). Branching into metalsmithing was the natural progression in my jewelry making journey. My focus is now on working with copper, brass and silver, married in unexpected ways with beautiful semi-precious stones, leathers and fibres". Well said Rob.


The highlighted
Tiger's Eye and Brass Pendant includes an 18x25mm Tiger Eye Oval Cabochon set in pure brass that is textured with a great vintage-look patina. The pendant is on an 18" brass chain with a front toggle clasp. The pendant can be custom made to any length.

1 comment: