The best resource for great local shopping!

There is amazing stuff close by – local artisans and independently owned retailers, cool things to do and eat, and great charities to support. It’s good for the economy, the environment and the soul. www.100milefinds.com

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bunny Safari Pottery

Welcome to 100 Mile Finds Bunny Safari Pottery.  According to the innovative artist behind the scenes,
"From functional ceramics to photography, I present to you my creative musings. All of my work is designed and created by myself in my studio or during my travel outings throughout the globe.

I am a full time potter when I am not chasing after my very active kidlet.  I live in a great community in Southern Ontario called Guelph, which is full of very creative and inspiring artists, musicians and community activists. I also have an addiction to photography which I am currently adapting into my ceramics. I photograph my work in clay, the people that I love and things in life that cause me to take a second look".
Check out the Poe Collection inspired by that wiley raven.  And this yarn bowl would make the perfect gift for the knitter in your life.

 Bunny Safari Pottery is available at Vessels/Whitestone Gallery located at 80 Norfolk Street in lovely downtown Guelph.

No comments:

Post a Comment