The best resource for great local shopping!

There is amazing stuff close by – local artisans and independently owned retailers, cool things to do and eat, and great charities to support. It’s good for the economy, the environment and the soul. www.100milefinds.com

Monday, August 27, 2012

The Art of Anne Henvey

I would like to cover the vertical spaces in my life with artwork. Since I was a kid, I have loved painting and painters - don't get me started about my Emily Carr moment. 
So it is with great pleasure that we welcome artist and painter Anne Henvey.  According to Anne, she too has "been passionate about art since I was a child and have been painting most of my life, using various mediums and techniques. Most recently I have specialized in acrylic paintings using stretched canvas as the base".  Her work would be both a beautiful and colourful addition to your vertical space. One of my favourites featured here is Dahlias.
If you would like to commission Anne to paint a special subject you can be sure that "my greatest wish is that the piece you decide on becomes a treasure to be enjoyed for many years".
Welcome Anne to 100 Mile Finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment