The best resource for great local shopping!

There is amazing stuff close by – local artisans and independently owned retailers, cool things to do and eat, and great charities to support. It’s good for the economy, the environment and the soul. www.100milefinds.com

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Designed by Craig Ewing

Designed by Craig Ewing is a new vendor at 100 Mile Finds that is on board just in time for Valentines Day. Sparkly trinkets are always appreciated - and Craig's designs include that artisanal touch that so many 100 Mile Finds customers are looking for.

One of my favourites is this gorgeous Crystal Tile bracelet, featured in aquamarine and garnet , but available in hundreds of colours that Craig can customize for you. I think the garnet version is pretty 'Valentiny', but what fun to pick your favourite colour.

And this Spring Garden bracelet is a breath of fresh air - February is a long month (ironically). Maybe a little sparkle will perk you up.

5 comments:

  1. congratulations Craig. Your work is beautiful! ps I'll be on 100 mile Finds soon too!
    Julie's Designs
    custom sewing jdjchris@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've purchased Craig's art many times for myself and as gifts - even for my husband! How wonderful to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have several pieces of Craig's work.and am surprised to find him here. Well done Craig. see you at your next show... My sister loves your work and is ready for another order....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonya
    Craig's designs are unique one of a kind treasures!
    He puts his heart and soul into every piece he designs.
    I have a number of Craig's designs and receive many compliments on them.
    Congratulations Craig!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela,

    Craig your designs are fabulous. There is so much detail put into every piece. I have a beautiful pearl bracelet one of a kind, which I will treasure the rest of my life.
    Congratulations Craig!

    ReplyDelete