The best resource for great local shopping!

There is amazing stuff close by – local artisans and independently owned retailers, cool things to do and eat, and great charities to support. It’s good for the economy, the environment and the soul. www.100milefinds.com

Friday, June 17, 2011

I Do

Meet wedding accessory designer and creator, I Do. I Do makes garters, wedding ring pillows and any other accessory you may need for your big day.

The featured hand beaded and sequined garter could cover you for both something new and something blue. I Do accessories make beautiful keepsakes - something for the next generation to enjoy.

Next time around the garter can be 'something old'. Just a little wedding humour!


Wedding Cake Ring Pillow


I Do welcomes custom orders. Connie looks forward to creating your accessory with you in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment