The best resource for great local shopping!

There is amazing stuff close by – local artisans and independently owned retailers, cool things to do and eat, and great charities to support. It’s good for the economy, the environment and the soul. www.100milefinds.com

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Theatre Aquarius A CHRISTMAS CAROL-The musical

It's sort of a family tradition, every year my family, my sister's family and my Mom & Dad get together before Christmas to celebrate the early December birthdays and we see whatever Theatre Aquarius is showing.
I must say, this year I wasn't looking all that forward to it. My Dad passed away this summer and Christmas has lost some of its sparkle for me. But you know what, he started this tradition, and Christmas is a time to celebrate those that are still here and remember those who are gone. Life is to be lived, and live it I will!

I've got to say it was the perfect afternoon. I had my Mom on one side of me and my husband on the other side. The kids were all together in another section, and the play was fantastic! I highly recommend it. We all enjoyed it, ages almost 10 through to 72 years old. It was beautifully acted, the singing was fantastic, the dancing and choreography out of this world and the staging and costumes amazing!
The story was told in such a positive and understanding way. The finale is fantastic too! If you are in Hamilton, it is a must see for the family. If you're farther a field, I would make the effort this year. You will be happy that you did!
It runs until January 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment