The best resource for great local shopping!

There is amazing stuff close by – local artisans and independently owned retailers, cool things to do and eat, and great charities to support. It’s good for the economy, the environment and the soul. www.100milefinds.com

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cargo Lash Activator!

I'm not somebody who expects miracles from my mascara. There are a few things I insist on, I don't want it to clump, I  like a clean black color and I want it to be waterproof, yet wash off easily. That's all I ask.
Last week, I ended up at the Eaton Centre with time to kill!! I headed over to  the Cargo cosmetics counter at the Sears store. As you can imagine I'm always looking for local product that I can test and blog about. I can't figure out where Cargo cosmetics are manufactured but I know the company has it's headquarters in Toronto and that they pride themselves on their ecological efforts. Their Planet Love lipstick packaging actually turns into wildflowers when water is applied to it! How cool is that!! This is the kind of innovation I want to support!

I'd heard about the Cargo Lash Activator and I needed a new mascara, sometimes the stars just align!

Well, I've been using the mascara for the last week, I swear to God I think my lashes are longer!!! It's a great mascara, it meets all my a fore mentioned criteria and honestly I never, ever thought that anyone could make eyelashes grow, I thought that was just hype. There are companies that say they can get rid of cellulite, we all know that's not true!
Cargo Lash Activator gets a huge thumbs up from me! They also have an activator for the night. It's clear... if you've got stubby eye lashes I suggest giving it a shot!
Cargo cosmetics are available at the Sears at the Eaton's Centre, at Sephora and you can buy them on-line from www.cargocosmetics.com
Shirl

No comments:

Post a Comment